Welcome to User Guide
BrickFans NZ produce LED lighting components designed to complement the LEGO® building system.
This user guide is designed to help you properly identify and handle the various components - ensuring a trouble-free installation. We use extremely thin wire in order to achieve a better-hidden line effect, you need to be very careful during the installation process and please do not press on the wires with bricks.
- Power should be less than 5v, it is very helpful to the light;
- Not for children under six;
- Please prepare tweezers and have a test of the light to make sure all can light up;
- LED lights damage easily. Please take it as carefully as you can;
- connect to power bank or battery box and light up your building blocks;
- When you installing the light kits please make sure that the wire is hide between two knobs of the plate, but not be pressed by the bricks directly;
- Remove the side of the street light brick ,and Hide the cables at the bottom;
- Hide the spare wire under the bricks;
- Led plates is always installed on the ceiling;
Our YouTube channel and tutorial examples
Highly recommend watching our YouTube channel before you install your light kits.
For first time activation after installation, please press and hold the power button before connecting the light kit to power/battery. Continue to hold for 3 seconds (until the lights flash) after power is connected.
New remote control